Final print

So I finally got round to printing my lino cut print and here are the results. I did a first print to remove the excess ink off the lino mat, but I actually thought it looked quite good. It enhanced the look of scales on the print.

Screen Shot 2018-05-19 at 14.00.29

I then did the full version print.

Screen Shot 2018-05-19 at 14.00.15

I rea;;y liked how this one came pit. I considered adding in some spot colour, but decided to leave it black and white as it will be cheaper to reproduce in black and white. I still plan to use them as prints to give out at the hay festival, although I was thinking about doing them A5 size.

I would have liked to have done a zine of the project, but with the time i have left i don’t think it will be possible. But I still have something that can be used as advertisement of the play.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s