Hay update

After having feedback, my tutor thought that the piece looked a little bit unfinished, so I decided to combine the flowers and the birds to the separate trees to link everything together. I also added in the little green leaves to add a bit more colour variation to the image. As I said in my last post about my hay festival project, I wasn’t quite happy with the writing I had done, so I planned on changing it. My tutor agreed that I should change the writing, maybe putting at the top of the image going across the trees, so I experimented with writing. I still wanted to use the handwritten text, but i tried different out different brushes and techniques, until I found one that I really liked. I will still be working on the image, but I like the way it is coming along. The image looks a bit cohesive which I like.

Screen Shot 2017-04-27 at 22.09.42

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s