Patches update

I finally got around to cutting up all of my fabric to make my patches for my illustrations to go on! It took me about 1 hour and I now have about 50 patches, but I can safely say I have cut them all! Depending on time, I may end up using less of the patches than I have cut up but I hope I have enough time to use them all so I can include loads of different illustrations! I am yet to find out whether my ink and nib will work on the fabric without bleeding, however I will be finding this out very, very soon! I have a lot of other work going on at the moment so trying to pace myself and get little bits done everyday! Things are progressing though which makes me v happy! So here are my what seems like millions of patches!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s