Colour experimentation

After feedback from my tutor, I tried to experiment with colour, to make the colours I am using a little bit more spring like, as at the moment the colours are quite dark. Here, I used to positive/negative in the photocopier to see if this would reverse the darkness of the colours a bit.

The flowers did change colours but I wasn’t very happy with the colour change. So I then tried using single colours on the flowers, looking at some brighter colours. I really liked the pink so I think for the flowers for my trees. I also experimented with changing the trunk colour as it is too dark.

The two that most stood out were the bright green and the turquoise colours. I plan to do all three trees different colours so I have a few colours to choose from.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s