Here I was practising some different ways of bonding and stitching. One of the stitches we practiced was the Coptic bind stitch. I found this stitch quite difficult and getting the holes to match up on each of the signatures was time consuming. I most likely wouldn’t use this one in the future as I tend to do single sheets, so using the second stitch I learnt would be more useful.
The second stitch we did was a binding process allowing us to join loose bits of paper together. I found this stitch fairly easy to grasp and I plan on experimenting more on putting patters in the pages using the thread.